Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exciting Travel FREE! Sort of ...

After watching my retirement plan tank recently, I am guessing I will have to revise my lofty goals of only having to work part time so I can eat still with some travel to ... well, could be full time sacking groceries til I'm 95.

Thankfully, I stumbled onto a cool program called WWOOF, or World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms. Now, I know I can stay and eat free in lots of countries in exchange for being farm labor. Glamorous travel to places like Europe and even Malaysia and Tonga can be mine in exchange for just hard physical labor, weed pulling, compost spreading. Hey, whatever works.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

lots of WWOOF opportunities here in Australia - it's quite popular with a certain niche. Just sayin'

bathmate said...

That’s looks so nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate