Friday, February 15, 2008

Excellent Blog Award


Frugal Mom gave me this award for being an excellent blog. Thanks! Being just one of over 50 million blogs, it's nice to get a little notice once in a while.

By the rule, I am now supposed to pass this award along to ten blogs. Ten? Wow. So, here's my list of some favorites:

Ethicurean, love you guys
Eat Local Challenge, kinda quiet now, but wait 'til spring!
Girl Plus Two, who makes me want to be a better person
Kalyn's Kitchen, Kalyn also blogs on BlogHer and runs Weekend Herb Blogging
Thyme for Cooking, KatieZ makes me lust for her garden and life in Europe
The Green, Simran Sethi is the host and a hard-working environmental activist
Groovy Green, More environmental news
More Deliberate Every Day, Green stuff
Shaping Youth, Amy Takes on marketing aimed at our kids
Her Grace, a Mom Blog by a mom I think I would like in person

Right, there are so many more that I wish I just had time to read myself. But, lunch hours are only so long.

5 comments:

Her Grace said...

Wow. Thank you. I am truly honored.

jen said...

ah, me too. me too!

Kalyn said...

Wow, thanks so much. And I absolutely know what you mean about so many good blogs. I have such a hard time keeping up with so many good new ones springing up all the time.

Shaping Youth said...

I agree with Kalyn, I think the last count is something wild like 70 million blogs according to Technorati; Robin Good's blog sums in an April '07 post:

* About 120,000 new weblogs are created each day, or...

* 1.5 million posts per day

* 1.4 new blogs are created every second

* 17 posts are made every second

sheesh!! All the more reason to have 'human filters' pointing me to ones I know I'd like based on gal pals with good taste...so thanks for this...(and thanks for the honor, too!) --Amy

katiez said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I've been in internet limbo for 2 weeks, traveling and visiting family so I'm catching up this weekend.
And you truly deserve this honor - I always find something interesting to read here!